Employer Registration

As the new policy start from April 2017, all the employer who want to hire foreign employee, need to register first, for the Employer Registration, these documents required:

1. Color scan copy of company business license and Approval Certificates(If WFOE)

2. Color scan copy of company HR people ID, Tel, Company address、Email

3. Company Legal Representative Passport/ID copy

4. Company Tel, Address、Email

5. Stamp on necessary application form

We need to register on the Foreigner Work Permit System and show to the bureau all the original doucments for the verification


© 2018 The VisaOfChina Company All Rights Reserved.