Diploma Verification

For Working Permit new application and transfer process, the government need you to provide the diploma verification or notarization by China Embassy/Consulate, VisaOfChina offer the diploma verification service and you just need to send us these documents:

1. Your passport copy

2. Your diploma copy

3. Your transcript(if possible)

4. A 2-inch photo(scan version)

5. If you study in different country also need to provide the student visa page copy


© 2018 The VisaOfChina Company All Rights Reserved.